Ashford University Performance Metrics
Percentage of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Number of Online Degrees
Online Associate’s Degrees
- Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Arts in Military Studies
Online Bachelor’s Degrees
- Business (20 specializations)
- Liberal Arts (15 specializations)
- Health, Human Services and Science (10 specializations)
- Education (8 specializations)
Online Master’s Degrees
- Business (6 specializations)
- Criminal Justice
- Health, Human Services, and Science (2 specializations)
- Education (5 specializations)
Online Course Report Rankings Featuring Ashford University
Facts about American Public University
- Ashford University gets approximately 95% of its money from the US federal government, including $41 million from military tuition assistance and $26 million from GI Bill funds.
- Ashford has been the subject of lawsuits and government investigation consistently since 2006.
- Ashford is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission.
Ashford University Locations
- San Diego, California
Ashford University Online Learning Features
The online curriculum is made for working adults. Ashford offers 5-week courses so that you can take one class at a time and still be considered a full time student. They also allow students to transfer up to 90 approved credits from other accredited institutions. In 2015-16 Ashford cost $23,131 for out-of-state students living off campus, the situation most online students attending Ashford find themselves in. The delivery method is asynchronous, meaning students can login at their convenience. Ashford prizes student/teacher interaction, communication via discussion boards, accessing course digital materials, and submitting work through its online platform.